The Quality policy of LIT is to sell products of such quality that consistently meet customer and applicable regulatory requirement.
Thus, for all employees, including management, quality is a priority and quality culture is a strategy based upon:· Education – a continuous upgrading of skills and technology and other business practices that have a direct impact upon the product quality.
· Quality Management System (QMS) – establish and certified in accordance with ISO 13485:2016 and a permanent review of its efficiency and effectiveness
· Work closely with its Customer, Supplier and interested parties in seeking to establish the highest Standard and consistently meeting the regulatory requirement.
· Communicate its Quality objective, and its performance in achieving these objectives, throughout the Company and to interested parties
Business Objectives & Quality Commitment
· To maintain an effective Quality Management System complying with International Standard
· To ensure compliance with relevant regulatory requirements.
· To design, develop and distribute high quality products aiming at zero defect level.
· To develop people by continuous training and upgrade the technology in terms of operation and management system.
· To conduct our business in a way to protect the environment and to exploit resources in an ethically and socially responsible manner.